Carriglea Cáirde Services provides residential, respite and day services to adults with an intellectual disability in the West Waterford area. Services provided include:
- Residential services – 100 residential places across 11 community houses and 6 campus based houses.
- Respite services – provided from Carriglea campus and a community based respite house.
- Rehabilitative Training – 12 places in a community based setting in the Anne Le Roy Centre.
- Supported Employment – 25 people supported from a community based setting.
- Day activation and leisure activities – from numerous campus and community settings.